Environmental issues play a fundamental part in everything we do in providing building services solutions in the construction sector, we are at the forefront of energy reduction, water management, waste processing and rainwater harvesting. Our clients benefit from our expertise and we play a critical role in reducing the energy footprint of the projects we work on and assist in achieving best industry practice for the implementation of environmental solutions. Many of our projects win BREEAM excellent status. A concern for the environment is integral to the company’s professional activities, the managers of the organisation aim to promote good sustainability practice, to reduce the environmental impacts of all our activities as a business and to help our clients to do the same.
In 2008 we gained registration to ISO 14001. We achieved this by embracing:
- Best environmental practices
- Innovative solutions to minimise environmental impacts
- Energy and material saving practices to reduce running costs and waste production throughout the company operations
- Promotion of awareness and understanding of environmental issues
- Implementation of best practice at site level and review of design information to achieve the best environmental outcome on our projects
- Commitment to improvement of company environmental performance